At Dayuse, routine isn't really our style.
In 26 countries and 500 cities (and counting!), we've shaken up the hotel industry by opening the doors to hotel rooms and services... during the day!
Diving into crystal-clear waters, having a cocktail at the bar, taking a 5-star nap, working in peace and quiet or meeting a loved one in an exceptional setting... We quickly realized that the hotel was much more than just a place to rest your head at night.
By offering immediate, local experiences with a high quality of service, Dayuse meets the demands of modern urbanites with a unique and well-established offer.
Our US Business Development team is looking for a dynamic, motivated Customer Success Coordinator based in our office in Paris (possible move to Montreal within 3 to 6 months) to contribute to the development of our presence in the American market. This role will ensure day-to-day business relationship management between both partners (B2B) as well as clients (B2C) and include the following:
- Liaise between the guest (B2B) and hotels (B2C) : modification of reservations, handling special requests and inquiries by phone and e-mail in french and english.
- Deliver a high level of guest satisfaction management (we offer a 100% response service)
- Coordination of reservations, exceptional requests and resolution of operational issues
- Process incoming requests such as contacts, requests for information, and internal communication
- Building productive relationships with partners across multiple markets and cities
- Support for our partners in managing their availability, and updating their establishment profile (new images, modification of offers, etc.)
- Handling of complaints, claims and management of displacements